Promoting good oral hygiene and overall health through connecting Veterans with local dentists in Preble County.
- Veteran must have been discharged from service with at least one “General” or higher characterization.
- At least (1) one day of active-duty service outside of training, OR currently receiving VA Compensation or Pension.
- Veteran must have met with a Service Officer in our office within 2 years immediately preceding the voucher issuance.
- Be in possession of a valid Preble County Veterans ID Card from the Preble County
Veterans Services Office.
- Veteran must be a Preble County resident for a minimum of 90 days.
- Income Verification – 250% of poverty level/family size of the current year.
a) Can provide last tax return or current pay stub(s)/income
b) Report any VA Pension/Compensation amount
- Basic annual examination
- Basic dental cleaning
- Panoramic X-ray (if recommended)
- Wing bite X-ray (if recommended)
- Fluoride treatment (if recommended)
Should, after exam, the dentist discover other dental issues (other than root canal, braces, or crowns) we MAY assist with additional items on a case-by-case basis based upon treatment plan of treating dentist.
Please contact our office if you have any questions or would like to arrange an appointment.