Preble County Veterans are encouraged to reach out to us and make an appointment with our Veterans Service Officer (VSO). Our VSO is happy to sit down with each Veteran and their spouse to inform them of full range of benefits they might be eligible for and provide information regarding services they could be entitled to such as:

  • VA Disability
  • VA Pension
  • Bonus Awards¬†
  • Spousal & Eligible Dependents Benefits

Services are available to Veterans, their surviving spouse, eligible dependent children and parents through Veterans Service Offices as well as other accredited Veterans Organizations.

We are happy to assist with the following:

  • Submission of claims to the Veterans Administration. Including preparing forms and documents of claims and information regarding those claims.
  • File to obtain discharge papers (DD214)

Some forms needed for filing a claim are your DD214, marriage and/or divorce certificate, children birth certificates and social security numbers if they are still considered a dependent.

Please contact our office if you have any questions or would like to arrange an appointment.